Me Luna – The FDA approved menstrual cup made in Germany, now available in Australia!
- Menstrual cups are very practical. At work, while exercising, on the go or travelling – the Me Luna can be used everywhere.
- The Me Luna menstrual cup offers you completely invisible monthly protection, without strings attached.
- Period cups can hold a remarkable amount of fluid, so you can wear them longer than a sanitary towel or tampon.
- It is especially helpful in many situations in which you do not have to bring a stockpile with you.
- Menstrual cups help protect our environment, because they do not produce unnecessary rubbish.
- A sensible alternative that quickly pays for itself, the Me Luna can be used for several years with proper care and use.
Me Luna, the worlds most versatile menstrual cup, is designed to fit every woman’s changing body: from puberty through to menopause. Me Luna leaves nothing to chance when it comes to quality and safety. All production processes take place under under one roof using only high-quality medical grade TPE from German production.
“Why haven’t I heard about this before?” is one of the most frequent questions we hear. Most women are thrilled when they learn about menstrual cups, and yet the first “menstrual cups” were invented in the 1930’s.
This small, pliable cup is simply folded and then inserted into the vagina like a tampon, where it will then unfold itself and collect the menstrual flow. The menstrual cup should be emptied and rinsed out after a few hours as needed. Your menstrual cup can be used again immediately after cleaning.
Easy to use, practical, hygienic, environmentally friendly and offering a completely new feeling of independence, Me Luna menstrual cups are the smart choice.