The eco film that wraps, seals and can be used in the oven!
The first re-usable, non-toxic & recyclable eco wrap that replaces cling film, aluminium foil & baking paper! Simply wash the the reusable wrap in warm soapy water and reuse it over and over again.
Agreena wraps contain no petrochemicals, BPA, or lead and it does not store any food odors. The 3-in-1 Wrap can withstand temperatures up to 220°C and will stretch and stick to almost anything that is not wet, including itself, creating a seal to protect your food, your family, and your planet.
- Agreena is a non-toxic, reusable wrap. The reusable silicone wrap is self-sticking like cling wrap however it is not as thin and much easier to be handled once pulled of the backing sheet. With the Agreena reusable wrap you can easily cover and seal bowls, and wrap the oddest-shaped food items.
- There is no need for aluminium foil or baking paper anymore! The Agreena Wrap is 100% food grade silicone meaning that it can be used in the oven. Unlike other silicone products it wont leave a funny smell when baked.
- The Agreena Wraps are super stretchy and strong making it easy to create a perfectly airtight seal on any-sized bowl, cup, glass or plate.
- Each pack comes with four Agreena Wraps in two sizes:
- 2x small 20 cm x 20cm wraps.
- 2x large 30 cm x 30 cm wraps.
What are the Argeena Wraps made from?
Agreena 3-in-1 Wraps are made from 100% pure silicone, with no fillers. Silicone is a rubber that contains oxygen bonded with silicon, a natural element that is abundant in sand and rock. Food grade silicone is known for its heat-resistant and rubber-like qualities and is safe for the oven, microwave, fridge, and freezer.
How do I care for my Agreena Wrap?
Wash your Agreena 3-in-1 Wrap in warm soapy water and hang off the edge of a bench or countertop — or just stick them to your splashback or tiled wall to dry. You can then fold and store them in a drawer or in a basket on your counter.
- Keep away from sharp or pointy objects (do NOT use the Agreena Wrap as a cutting mat)
- Do not exceed 220°C in the oven
- Sugar or honey based syrups & acidic substances can cause discolouration and weakness
- Wash with very warm, soapy water & dry after each use
- Make sure that the Agreena Wrap, your hands, and the item being sealed are completely dry to ensure good adherence.