Tasmanian Apple Cider Hair Tonic Shampoo Bar – for shiny, healthy hair and scalp, & dandruff and eczema sufferers
A natural soap shampoo bar with Tasmania’s natural Apple Cider Vinegar from the Huon Valley. We love Tasmania’s beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar so much, and people report such great results with our Apple Cider and Herb Conditioning Rinse that we decided to make a shampoo bar with it for even more benefits!
Apple cider vinegar can:
- Encourage healthy hair growth
- Help to balance the pH of hair and scalp
- Stimulates better circulation to the hair follicles, which in turn strengthens hair roots
- Helps hair retain more moisture helping to prevent split ends
- Helps dandruff, itchy and dry scalp – apple cider vinegar has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help this condition, by gently unclogging the crusts that form around follicles
Mount Wellington spring water; Tasmanian apple cider vinegar; olive oil; coconut oil; castor oil; soy wax; Leatherwood beeswax & honey; essential oils (Lavender & Kunzea); Sodium borate (Borax) <1%.
Now is the perfect time to ban plastic in your bathroom and go back to using natural products!
Did you know that each person is uses approximately 250 shampoo bottles during their lifetime. That is a lot of plastic going into landfill! the good news is that its easy to make the change with the Beauty and the Bees Shampoo Bars. Their packaging does not contain any plastic.