Cloth menstrual pads will save you money in the long run
Our reusable regular flow cloth menstrual pads are comparable to a normal disposable sanitary pad. These reusable menstrual pads are perfect for women who have a moderate menstrual flow.
Each reusable regular flow cloth menstrual pad is comprised of 5 layers – the upper 2 layer are cotton which are nice and soft against your skin, the inner layer is a micro-fibre and the outer 2 layers are of cotton water-resistant PUL to prevent leaks. The cloth menstrual pads are simply secured with wings and snaps. The measurements of our reusable menstrual pads for regular flow are approximately 22.5 x 10 cm (without wings).
You will love how comfortable our reusable menstrual pads will feel against your skin. Our reusable cloth pads are soft, light and discrete to wear. There is no need to worry about sweat or odour, as our reusable pads allow your skin to breath.
If you have sensitive skin, reusable menstrual pads are a fantastic alternative for you. Unlike some disposable menstrual pads, our reusable pads don’t contain any harmful toxins, therefor they are kind to your skin, causing less irritation.
Our reusable pads are so easy to use, simply bend the wings around your underwear and close the snap. That way they will stay in place and you don’t need to worry about leaking.
- To prevent staining, rinse the reusable menstrual pads under cold or warm running water after changing your pad
- To release stains briskly rub soap into the pad
- Place pads into a wet bag or nappy bucket until washing
- No need to soak
- Wash with cloth nappies, separately, or with your regular laundry, using only 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent
- Hang for drying in the sun
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener