Eggcellent Egg & Lemon Shampoo Bar – Excellent for sensitive skin, eczema and psoriasis
Handmade with free range eggs from Tasmania that are super orange and rich! This centuries old moisturising technique is smoothing the way to stronger, thicker, healthier more manageable hair, with shine and body.
Rich in high quality protein, vitamins like A, E, & D, and fatty acids, egg yolk is a fabulous natural hair conditioner.
- acts like a natural moisturizer and hydrates dry hair
- softens and and smoothes the hair
- gives body and natural shine
- adds strength to the hair follicles and can help make the hair roots stronger, and hence grow stronger thicker hair, faster
- helps damaged, brittle hair and helps prevent hair breakage and split ends
Mount Wellington spring water; free-range eggs; coconut oil; olive oil; soy wax; Leatherwood beeswax & honey; Tasmanian seaweed extract; essential oils (Lemon & Lemon Myrtle); Sodium borate (Borax) <1%.
Now is the perfect time to ban plastic in your bathroom and go back to using natural products!
Did you know that each person is uses approximately 250 shampoo bottles during their lifetime. That is a lot of plastic going into landfill! the good news is that its easy to make the change with the Beauty and the Bees Shampoo Bars. Their packaging does not contain any plastic.