Me Luna Sport – For sporty woman and those with well-toned pelvic floor muscles
The Me Luna size S is one of our smallest menstrual cups available, yet it still offers 23 ml volume. If you are either slim, have a petite physique, have not had vaginal births, have light menstrual flow and/or have very good pelvic floor muscles, the Me Luna Size S would be perfect for you. Slender women who have never had sexual intercourse, and women who have had a uterine prolapse could use the Me Luna size S as well.
The most frequently requested grip type is the ball grip. It is small and comfortably round. Many women are most comfortable with this type of handle.
The Me Luna Sport degree of softness is a slightly firmer menstrual cup. This menstrual cup offers a higher degree of tension. When you press it together, you can feel the force with which it springs back. This high tension means that it can unfold perfectly, even against the pressure of the surrounding muscles, and will therefore maintain a seal even during physical exertion. Very few women find Me Luna Sport to be uncomfortable during insertion, and if they do it is usually only during their first few uses, while they are still inexperienced. However many users really enjoy how easily the cup unfolds and many women have far fewer problems with the menstrual cup leaking.
Me Luna Sport is most suitable for woman:
- whose athletic fitness is above average, or who have well-toned pelvic floor muscles. Some sports and exercises have a strong effect on the pelvic floor muscles. These include, in particular: yoga, horse riding, pilates, weight training, kegel exercises and pole dancing. If you practise any of the exercises and sports listed above, then you should definitely consider a Me Luna Sport
- who are slim, of normal physical fitness, under 25 and have not given birth. You can generally assume that your pelvic floor muscles are still in tip-top condition
- with normal muscle tone who like a menstrual cup to unfold easily and quickly
If you have never used a menstrual cup before, head over to our advice page, where you will find all the information you need to know about how to use a menstrual cup.
be sure to also check out our size calculator for general estimation of your correct size and softness to find the perfect fit for you.
Finally, looking after your Me Luna menstrual cup is quite easy, simply follow our detailed care instructions.
Included in delivery:
- 1 Me Luna menstrual cup
- 1 Me Luna microfiber bag.
- Dimensions: greatest diameter 38 mm, length 45 mm without grip
- Volume: 23 ml to the brim, 15 ml to the holes