A nappy rash cream spray – Yes spray on!
An amazing natural nappy rash cream spray just for your bub! Simply spray the nappy rash cream spray on your bubs nappy rash and allow to absorb into the skin. The amazing natural ingredients may help to clear up any nappy rash from mild to extreme in no time. A convenient and easy companion for the nappy bag, our nappy rash cream spray is perfect to keep on hand when out and about.
Ingredients and properties:
Learn more about the effectiveness of Punkin Butts best nappy rash cream spray:
Aloe Vera Oil
- A bitter herb with anti-inflammatory, astringent, emollient, anti fungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. Also provides an excellent protective barrier for the skin and is therefore used in the treatment of skin irritation, burns, wounds, ECZEMA, PSORIASIS. Provides soothing comfort on raw and irritated skin.
- Shown to be effective against fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, nappy rash, and other infections. Rich in vitamin E, reduces inflammation, supports tissue healing and REPAIR.
- Rich in Vitamin A, shown to assist in the regeneration of damaged skin tissue.
- Composed of essential fats and has many uses as a natural moisturizer and natural medicine. It comes from the olive’s juice and is rich in oleic acid. It is a great antioxidant with vitamin E, Poliphenols and Flavonoids.
- Great anti-inflammatory properties are most useful in cases where tissue degeneration is an issue – such as stubborn wounds, sores, acne, ulcers, rashes, eczema, etc.
- Shown to assist with eczema, PSORIASIS, dry skin. Is also an anti-inflammatory that balances dry skin, fights skin inflammations, helps heal skin lesions. Furthermore it is high in anti-oxidants, and contains moisture balancing properties.
- Helps promote healing of the skin in many ways. It has antimicrobial properties, hence it actually discourages the growth of some bacterial and fungal microbes that attack the skin. In addition, the chemical composition of jojoba closely resembles that of the skin’s natural sebum. Therefore It is easily absorbed and rarely causes allergic reactions, even in the most sensitive individuals.
- Especially relevant as is known to help heal skin
- Some of the therapeutic properties of lavender oil are antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, bactericide, deodorant.
- Historically prescribed as an effective treatment for most skin conditions, including athlete’s foot in addition to eczema, cuts and abrasions and other wounds.
- According to the “PDR for Herbal Medicines,” peppermint has both antiviral and antimicrobial properties. It may assist in wound healing when APPLIED to abrasions.
Grapefruit Seed Extract
- It’s uses are numerous and countless. It is termed as natural antibacterial and anti-fungal because of its strong effects against bacteria and fungi. Body fibers such as Collagen and elastin are mainly involved in the elasticity, strength and restructuring of skin and grapefruit seed extract improves all the above characteristics of skin and can be used for this purpose.