Natural rubber dummies are environment friendly and non toxic
The Heava dummy is a natural rubber soother made wih 100% natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis; hence the name Hevea dummy.
All Heava natural rubber soothers are molded in one one piece, making the Heava dummy super hygienic with no joins or cracks for bacteria to grow.
The Hevea dummy is designed to fit your little ones mouth comfortably and features a butterfly shape outside, leaving space for their chin and nose.
The soft rubber of the Heava dummy is gentle against your babies face and it will not leave any chafing marks.
The Hevea dummy is made from 100% natural material and is not conserved with and does not contain any added antioxidants. The pure natural rubber may change colour or shape over time, however this will not affect the quality of the heavea dummy.
- 8 x 4 x 12.5 cm
- Before you use the Hevea dummy for the first time, you should sterilize the natural rubber soother by placing it into boiling water for 5 minutes. The design of the Hevea dummy allows water to flow into the teat, so please let the natural rubber soother cool down first and empty any water out of the teat before giving it to your baby.
- Please note, the natural rubber soother should not be cleaned in a microwave or dishwasher.
- When the Hevea dummy is not in use, the natural rubber soother should be stored in a closed, clean and dry container out of direct sunlight.
- It is also important to always check your natural rubber soother for any damage before giving it to your baby! If you find any splits, cracks or chew marks in your Heava dummy, it is best to discard it.
- As with all dummies, the Heave dummy does wear out over time and should be replaced at least every 2 months. We also recommend to use multiple dummies at a time, as your natural rubber soother will not wear out as quickly and will last longer.