A safe and natural rubber soother which is idea for babies who need the comfort of sucking
Each natural rubber soother has a cherry teat to encourage your baby to suck in the same way as they do when breastfeeding and help with nipple confusion. The natural rubber soother shield is larger than conventional soother shields to provide closer simulation to breastfeeding. The size of the shield also prevents babies from squeezing the natural rubber soother into their mouths. The shield does not leave marks on your baby’s face due to the high level of elasticity of natural rubber.
The natural rubber soother is a safe alternative to other baby dummies on the market , as they are molded out of one piece. The natural rubber soother is also extremely hygienic, because dirt and bacteria can not accumulate in joints or cracks.
The natural rubber soother is softer than silicone soothers, which makes it easy to wash and care for and also ensures that it won’t fall apart. Each non-toxic natural rubber soother is made from pure, natural rubber from the Hevea Brasiliensis tree which is grown in Malaysia.
The natural rubber soother is available in small, medium and large sizes to suit your baby.
Many parents are now are looking for toys and soothers that do not contain phthalates, which is typically used to soften toys for babies. While they make toys and soothers soft, they may not be so safe for our babies.
- Please boil the natural rubber soother in water for 2 minutes before first use. Daily rinsing with boiling water is recommended to keep the natural rubber soother clean.The natural rubber soother will change colour slightly after use, this is a normal feature of natural rubber. Each natural rubber soother should be replaced every 6-8 weeks.
Natural Rubber Soother Safety Report:
All Natural Rubber Soothers meet the Australian Safety Standard for soothers, code number AS2432-1991/2008. The Natural Rubber Soothers are also made to conform with the Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN1400. The Natural Rubber Soothers are also tested by the internationally renowned company SGS for both compliance and also for traces of nitrosamines (proteins that can cause an allergic reaction to latex). Nitrosamines are eliminated during production of the The Natural Rubber Soother, (view this report here to see the non detectable status of nitrosamines), making them one of the safest soothers on the market today.
Natural Rubber Soothers are not encouraging you to use a soother, but encourage you to do things that help you during tough times. You do not need to make soothers a permanent feature of your baby’s life, Natural Rubber Soothers can help you through a rough patch. Ideal uses for a Natural Rubber Soother include:
- Aeroplane travel – whilst the plane is ascending or descending air pressure changes and babies are unable to unblock their ears unless they are sucking and swallowing.
- Painful nipples – when you just can’t use your breast anymore as a comforter, a Natural Rubber Soother can give your nipples the chance to repair.
- Sleep Activator – Some babies drift off to sleep whilst feeding and when you transfer them into bed they can wake up. By using a Natural Rubber Soother during this transition from feeding to the cot, baby can use the Soother as a sleep activator.
- Optional Parent Helper – Natural Rubber Soothers are an optional parent helper, they are not always essential, as many babies will never need a soother. Every parent has different needs, providing safe alternatives for your babies in these circumstances.