Honeybee beeswax wraps not only look funky, they are also amazingly good for you and our planet
Honeybee beeswax wraps are a great alternative to toxic cling wrap. Beeswax wraps are not only plastic free and non-toxic, but they are also reusable, making them a logical, waste-free alternative.
Beeswax wraps can be used to cover bowls or platters, and you can also wrap your fruits, veggies, snacks or lunches straight into the beeswax cover.
Honeybee beeswax are made from 100% organic cotton infused with a special blend of organic beeswax, certified organic coconut oil, jojoba oil and a natural tree gum to create a flexible, slightly sticky and naturally antibacterial reusable food wrap.
Honeybee beeswax kitchen starter kit is a great way to get organized in the kitchen, for anyone trying to reduce waste and plastic. The Honeybee beeswax wrap starter kit includes 1 x Large Beeswax Wrap (34cmx33cm), 1 x Medium Beeswax Wrap (28cmx29cm) and 1x Small beeswax wrap (19cm x20cm). The beeswax wraps can also be cut to size to suit your needs.
Please note: images are a guide only, fabric designs are selected at random may differ from that pictured.
- Simply handwash/rinse in cold water with natural detergent.
- Avoid alcohol on your beeswax wraps, check your detergent for this ingredient.
- Stains & creases may appear, however this will not affect the function of the beeswax wrap.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to oily or greasy foods to minimise staining.
- Store by folding or rolling your wax wraps
- Keeping them in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid all heat sources including dishwasher