Reduce toxic plastics in your kitchen with beeswax wraps
Honeybee Beeswax Wraps are made in Australia from organic cotton fabric, certified organic coconut oil, jojoba oil and natural tree gum products which have antibacterial properties.
Honeybee Beeswax Wraps are a colourful non-toxic alternative to cling wrap! The beeswax wraps are perfect for storing all types of fruit, veggies, snacks or lunches, as well as covering salad bowls, fermented food or platters.
With the Honeybee Beeswax Kitchen Collection Pack, you will have many versatile sizes to use! This beeswax wrap pack includeds 1 x Extra Large beeswax wrap (47cmx40cm), 1 x Large beeswax wrap (34cmx33cm), 1 x Medium beeswax wrap (28cmx29cm), 1 x Small beeswax wrap (19x20cm).
Please note: images are a guide only, fabric designs are selected at random may differ from that pictured.
- Simply handwash/rinse in cold water with natural detergent.
- Avoid alcohol on your beeswax wraps, check your detergent for this ingredient.
- Stains & creases may appear, however this will not affect the function of the beeswax wrap.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to oily or greasy foods to minimise staining.
- Store by folding or rolling your wax wraps.
- Keeping them in a dry, cool place.
- Avoid all heat sources including dishwasher