Sinchies reusable food pouches are a must have in any lunchbox!
Not be missed in any lunch box these reusable food pouches make it so easy to provide your child with a healthy homemade snack! Sinchies reusable food pouches can be used over and over again making them a great alternative to the expensive store bought squeezie pouches. They are not only good for your wallet, but also much better for our environment! Save money by cutting food costs by using Sinchies reusable food pouches.
The 140 ml reusable food pouch is the perfect size for baby food puree and is also a great lunchbox size. Kids love frozen yogurt or smoothies in the reusable food pouches. When packed in a lunchbox, the Sinchies food pouches acts as an ice pack to keep lunches cool. When it comes to lunch time there is a nice cool healthy treat to enjoy!
Sinches reusable food pouches are not only limited to being used by our kids, they are also very handy to have in the kitchen to store salad dressing, sauces, left over coconut milk, pasta sauce, etc in!
The usage of Sinches reusable pouches go far beyond food, in fact, they are also perfect for camping/road trips as they are great for storing shampoo, dish washing liquid, laundry powder etc in!
- 10 x 150 ml Sinches Reusable Food Pouches
- 17 cm x 11 cm
Filling Sinches reusable food pouches
- To fill, open the zip-lock seal and pull the bottom gusset so that the food pouch can sand up.
- To assist with filling we recommend to use the Sinches collapsible funnel, however its also ok if you pour straight from a jug or bottle.
- Once filled to the line, tap the pouch on the bench, screw on the lid and fasten the zip-lock seal.
Cleaning Sinches reusable food pouches
- Sinchies reusable pouches have a see through window to make it easy to see the contents.
- Easily clean by using a bottle brush and popping the pouch over a cup or over utensils to dry it while open.
- It is also possible to rinse and then wash the pouches in the dishwasher with them propped open.
- For cleaning the spout, use a small treat brush or a straw cleaning brush.
Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. We recommend purchasing the child safe anti choke lids if using this product for little ones.